I have made two purchases and was sent one to review. I’m going to break down these 3 planners (Personal-Planner.com, ErinCondren.com Life Planner, and Plum Paper Family Planner) so you can decide which one of these would work best for you!
- A very interactive WYSIWYG ordering process.
- Near endless customization with your front and back covers.
- Comes with an elastic closure and ruler in color of your choice along with a plastic sheet protector.
- Adorably compact and easily fits in a purse/bag.
- Coloring pages! The only planner that I know of where adding coloring pages is an option.
- Customized modules to add to the bottom of weekly spreads (to-do lists, workout schedule, blank/lined sections).
- This the smallest of the three planners, which may or may not be a bad thing depending on what you’re looking for.
- The daily/weekly pages are the same color and design as you choose throughout the entire planner. I’d like to see variation in colors and styles for each month.
- The cover paper is pretty thin and could get ruined easier than a laminated cover. The plastic cover does help somewhat with wear and tear.